Loreal EverStyle Alcohol-Free Curl Activating Mousse Review/ How to Make Curls last longer


My hair is coarse and straight, and it often struggles with keeping curls lasting all day. So I decided to invest into a curling moose, and it actually works! What I do is at night wash my hair then apply the Loreal EverStyle Alcohol-Free Curl Activating Mousse into my hair starting from ends to the roots. I let my hair airdry, and the next morning my hair becomes very pliable so it becomes easier and faster to curl my hair. Also I notice that when I do this, my curls are more bouncy. This method also works with braiding. I apply this product into my hair when damp and braid it. Without this mousse, my braided curls will immediately fall out! Overall I give this product ***4.5 out of 5 stars***


Pros

Alcohol free so it doesn't leave my hair very dried out.

It doesn't weigh down my hair, very light weight!

I paid around $7 at Walmart.

No crunchiness or greasiness what so ever.


Cons

It smells like rich old ladies.... haha. The smell slightly bothers me but the pros overshadow this flaw :)



**I would definitely repurchase this and recommend this to friends and family.

**Disclaimer: I bought this with my own money, these are my honest thoughts and review.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Summaries of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Chapter Summaries of The Power of Place

Closet Confidential Tag Questions