Girl Talk: My experience with getting my period!

To start off, I was an early bloomer. I started near the end of 5th grade. Thankfully, it didn't burst at school; I woke up one morning ande went to go the restroom. I was very confused to see brown stains on the toilet paper. LOL it wasn't poop, but dried blood. However as being an 11 year old, I got scared and called my mom. She looked at it and said, "Congratulations" you've started your period. LOL I was happily surprised, so I went to school that day with a bunch of pads my mom packed. Because I didn't know what the heck was going on, every time I felt something coming out down there, I ran to the restroom and changed. I ended using around 6 or 7 pads that day; LOL I know insane. Throughout the whole day, I felt very very uncomfortable and tired, but my dad treated me to TGI Friday's for dinner YAY :). For becoming a "woman", my parents got me a small diamond studded ring and silver necklace from Jared. Luckily, there were no bad memories made from starting my period.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Summaries of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Chapter Summaries of The Power of Place

Closet Confidential Tag Questions