My experience with AP Exams and rescoring


For me AP Exams = bad experience. LOL to be honest, I should have studied more. Anywho, so far I have failed one of my exams, the AP Human Geography exam. I received a 2 on it.I was expecting at least a passing score because I was confident I did somewhat well and I was able to answer all of the free response questions. I was so flustered and disappointed that I decided to pay an extra $25 to have it rescored. I was hoping that they lost my booklet and only my MC portion got graded.After 2 weeks, I received the mail and it stated that 2 was the correct score. T^T. Now some time has passed, I should have just accepted my grade and saved my money because in the end it doesn't really matter; its not going to determine if you are successful or not. Also, it is not something you have to talk about in your college application; talking about your rigorous AP course is still impressive. BUT at the time it was a huge let down so the moral is to STUDY HARD!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Summaries of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Chapter Summaries of The Power of Place

Closet Confidential Tag Questions