Best Online Clothing Store Ever!


So recently I found this website www.thredup.com. It is like an online thrift store, and they have AMAZING deals. I got 12 pieces for around $60. That's almost $5 a piece, and on top of that it was free shipping! Now I did use a 40% off coupon, and its probably not available anymore, but thredup always has great deals. If you download their app, and make a purchase through your phone, its 20% off your entire order.

The clothes are basically brand new, and some even have the tags still on them. Also if the piece has a tiny flaw, they will tell you. Thredup even has all the brand names you'd find in a mall. They've got Forever 21, H&M, J Crew, American Apparel, Zara, Top Shop, and more. I am so glad I found this site!! I am getting my box today, and I will update on the quality of the clothes later :) Oh and the shipping took quite long. It took about 9 days to come, but I live on the other side of California, so it is understandable. If you were to live close to CA (where the company is located), it would probably come quicker.  

 ----- Update ----- 
I was pretty satisfied with all the stuff I got. The two shorts I ordered were a little too big for me so I probably wont be wearing them, but 10 out of the 12 things were great!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Summaries of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Chapter Summaries of The Power of Place

Closet Confidential Tag Questions