Best Korean/kpop Hip Hop Songs

No particular order :)


1. Light it up - G-dragon, Tablo, Dok2 (seriously I don't know how this song wasn't popular)

2. They love who? - Dok2 (underground rapper, all of his music is pretty good)
3. Come here - Masta Wu, Bobby, Dok2 

4. I'm Him - Mino of WINNER 
5. Good Boy - G-dragon, Taeyang 
6. Mommae - Jay park, Ugly duck
7. Mental Breakdown - CL of 2ne1 (really addicting song)
These are all really good songs and I would highly recommend all of them!! Check em out, you won't regret it! Leave in the comments what your favorite korean hip hop songs are. 


Comments

  1. Is there some disagreement amid online assignment help furthermore additional penmanship dutys from approximately the macrocosm? I love the uk authors however would love to endeavor absent else dramatists to gain the vanquish treasure for my profit. Kindly inform me on this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Summaries of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Chapter Summaries of The Power of Place

Closet Confidential Tag Questions