Is ROMWE legit or a scam?

Romwe is indeed a LEGIT website for shopping.
Personally I enjoy the insanely cheap prices for the cute clothing.
I have shopped from there before, and I have to say all the clothing were decent.
Some I really liked, and some were just okay.
BEST BET in these sorts of websites is to buy SHIRTS. They are most likely to fit all. I would not recommend jeans or dresses as these types of clothing are less likely to fit well.

The shirts I got were true to the pictures on the website. The one size I would say is a small/medium, so keep that in mind.

DO NOT BE FOOLED by the 60% off promos. If you look closely, the items are mostly already 57%, 46%, etc off, so the "60%" off would be taking only 3%, 14%, etc off. BUT it doesn't bother me since it already is so cheap. The shipping was not too bad either. It came within a week, so it was pretty similar to other online stores in terms of shipping times.

Since it is so cheap, I would most definitely give this online shop a try. Good luck!

Heres the website link:
http://www.romwe.com/






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Summaries of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Chapter Summaries of The Power of Place

Closet Confidential Tag Questions