VIXX Zelos Album Review/Pictures



The cover is a darker hotter pink and it has and eye shaped drawing on top. The circle in the middle is actually a cutout. I personally like the spunky abnormal feel of it. 


This is the photo book without the cover. It has a broken heart shaped drawing in the middle. The book itself is very nice quality and the pages are thick. 


At the last page at the end of the book, there is a little envelope that contains the CD.


Oh and I got a Hyuk Photocard!

       
cute cute cute kyaa >.<



Leo


Ravi


Hyuk


Ken


Hongbin


N


There are many more great pictures, but I can't post them all haha. I think this album is very different from their last album chained up, so I think the zelos album is good to have in your collection. The pictures are all very colorful. I'm usually the type to appreciate the outdoors/forest/street scenes, but these pics were really nice. (lol and vixx is my bias group soooo) This is their title track dynamite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bnIb1JJHdA Its a spunky feel good music!


Check out where I bought this album for cheap and fast! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter Summaries of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens

Chapter Summaries of The Power of Place

Closet Confidential Tag Questions